- Special page for the retirement party for Mr. Fumihiko Kaminari
- Final Korokim] Special page for Dr. Fumihiko Kannari's retirement party (donation request)
- Journal Club
- To students
- Message from Prof. Tanabe
- Prof. Tanabe's commitment
- Research direction
- Research Topics
- Development of an optical frequency comb using a micro optical resonator
- Development of an ultra-compact spectrometer using AI technology
- Development of the world's smallest pulsed laser
- Silicon optical integrated circuits using photonic crystals
- Development of sensors capable of ultimate high-sensitivity detection
- Questions & Answers
- Introduction Video
- Collaborations & Research Projects
- Internationality of Research
- Research Achievements
- Laboratory Facilities
- Lab Albums
- News & Topics List
- Part-time job (general research assistance)
International Conference Report
What is Professor Tanabe's education?
About Research at Tanabe Lab.
Must see! Laboratory Introduction Video
Dig Deeper TANABE Lab.
You get a good idea of what the lab is like!
Attention! To all bachelor students
Part-time job wanted!
We are holding a lab information session for students who will be assigned in 2024. Please feel free to come and go in and out of the open laboratory. (Individual information sessions are also available at any time.
Individual Information Sessions and Lab Tours